Strandhaverne 31 is a charming summer house full of character, constructed in 1928. |
The summer house has been in the family since 1965 and was renovated and updated in 2017.
The latest renovation in 2017 focused on reviving the sanctuary that the summer house was originally built as – a place where you find peace, calm and time for contemplation.
There is no TV in the house and cellphones/computers/tablets are encouraged to be left at home. There is a decent 3G connection if needed (double check with your carrier if important).
The house is placed in calm surroundings on an undisturbed ground area of 2500 km2 of beautiful nature with only 200 meters to the beach.
The area around Hjarbæk is a wildlife reserve and has an abundant animal life; especially many types of birds have taken residence in the area. The grouped terrain surrounding the summer house is perfect for hikes and experiencing Danish nature.
The house has one primary sleeping area, but there is also room for two extra people in the living room.
There is a wood-burning stove in the large living-room and an outdoor shower.
The kitchen is equipped with new appliances: Fridge with freezer, stove, oven, Nespresso machine and a small dishwasher.
- 800 m to Hjarbæk Inn: http://hjarbaekkro.dk
- 15 minutes drive to Viborg city center: https://www.visitviborg.dk/danmark/visitviborg-forside.
- 1 hour drive to Aarhus: https://www.visitaarhus.dk/turist-i-aarhus
- 1 hour drive to Aalborg Airport
- Close to the North Sea Coast and Cold Hawaii: https://www.visitnordjylland.dk/cold-hawaii-klitmoeller
Vermieters Webseite besuchen